Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- PC : MRP Graphics
UPSC Recruitment 2023: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will end registrations for the recruitment of Deputy Architects and various other posts on July 27, 2023. Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Details
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 71 posts in the organisation. The registration process started on July 8 and will end on July 27, 2023. The last date for printing the completely submitted online applications is July 28, 2023.
- Legal Officer: 2 posts
- Scientific Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Architect: 53 posts
- Scientist ‘B’: 7 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 2 posts
- Assistant Director of Mines Safety: 2 posts
- Director General: 1 post
- Administrative Officer: 3 posts
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 25 only, either by cash at any branch of SBI or by using the net banking facility of any bank, or by sending money using VISA/MASTER/RUPAY/CREDIT/DEBIT CARD/UPI payment. However, SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates are exempt from the payment of the application fee. For more details, candidates are advised to visit the official website.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the UPSC Recuitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website, upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “One-time registration (OTR)” and register yourself.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Pay the fee and submit the form.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: upsconline.nic.in.