- PC : Self
The release of official notification for the Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 has been released by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
The official notification is now available on the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
The candidates who wish to appear for the exam can visit the official website and check the notification.
Earlier, the detailed notification for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination 2019 was scheduled to be released on August 20.
SSC will conduct the computer-based test (CBT) for the Combined Jr. Hindi Translator in Subordinate Office/ Hindi Pradhyapak Exam. – 2019 (Paper-I) tentatively in the month of November 2019.
Steps to apply for SSC JHT, SHT:
Step 1: Visit the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in
Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link flashing that reads 'Notice of Examination for Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhayapak Examination-2019"
Step 3: A notification will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Go back to the homepage
Step 5: On the top, click on the 'Apply online' tab
Step 6: Then click on 'JHT' column and click on apply online
Step 7: Fill in the application form correctly
Step 8: Download the filled application form for future reference.
The successful candidates will be recruited in various offices in the central government;
- Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service
- Junior Translator in Ministry of Railways (Railway Board)
- Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters
- Junior Translator/Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices (who have adopted Model RRs of DoP&T)
- Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Offices (Ministries/ Departments/Offices)
- Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- Beginning of online application process: August 27, 2019
- Closing of the online application process: September 26, 2019
- Last date for receipt of applications: September 26, 2019
- Last date for generation of offline challan: September 28, 2019
- Last date for payment through challan (during working hours of the bank): September 30, 2019
- Date of computer-based examination (Paper-I): November 26, 2019
- Date of Paper-II (conventional): To be notified later
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019: Educational qualification required
For Junior Hindi Translator posts, candidates should have a master's degree from a recognised University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level.
For the post of Junior Hindi Translator, the candidates should be minimum 30 years of age.
The selection process of SSC JHT
The selection process of Junior Hindi Translator also comprises of written examination (Paper I and Paper II) and document verification. Based on marks of both the papers, candidates will be called for document verification.
Paper, I will consist of General Hindi and General English subject and Paper-II will have translation and essay. Paper I will consist of Objective Type- Multiple choice questions only. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
SSC JHT Recruitment 2019 official notification: Direct Link
SSC Junior Translator, Senior Translator & Pradhyapak Recruitment 2018:
Last year, the recruitment notification was introduced for 46 vacant posts of SSC Junior Translator, Senior Translator & Pradhyapak Recruitment 2018. Out of which, 19 are for Junior Translator posts, 9 are for Senior Translator posts, 7 are for Junior Hindi Translator posts, and 11 for Hindi Pradhyapak posts.
A total of 15,573 candidates had appeared for the first paper out of which 2,041 candidates have qualified for the descriptive paper.
The descriptive paper for the SSC Recruitment 2018 is expected to be held in the month of November 2019.