Reserve Bank of India RBI Recruitment
- PC : My Result Plus
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023: The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has extended the last date for registration for the post of Officer in Grade 'B' (DR) in various departments to June 16. Candidates can apply for the RBI Grade B Officer 2023 on the official website, opportunities.rbi.org.in.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) started the registrations for the post of Officer in Grade ‘B’ (DR) in various departments on May 9, 2023.
Earlier, the last date to to apply for the RBI Grade B Officer 2023 was June 9. Now, the candidates can apply for the RBI Grade B Officer 2023 until June 16, 2023, up to 6 pm.
Candidates who have selected Imphal (Manipur) as their exam city have the option to change their exam centres from June 20 to June 22, 2023. They can choose to appear for the exam in cities such as Aizawl, Kohima, Shillong, Jorhat, Guwahati, Kolkata, and Delhi. Exam centres will be allocated to candidates based on the test cities they have chosen.
The RBI Grade B-General Phase 1 exam will be held on July 9 and Grade B-DEPR and DSIM on July 16.
Vacancy Details: The RBI Grade B recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 291 vacancies.
- Officer in Grade B, (DR) General PY 2023: 222
- Officer in Grade B (DR) Department of Economic and Policy Research (DEPR)-PY 2023: 38
- Officer in Grade B (DR) Statistics and Information Management (DSIM) PY 2023: 31
Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on May 1, 2023. The upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification for Grade B-General is a graduate degree with minimum 60% marks while that for DEPR and DSIM is a Master’s Degree. More details are in the notification.
Selection process: Selection for the aforementioned posts will be done through online/written examinations in Phase I and Phase II and an interview.
Application fee: The application fee is Rs 850 for GEN/OBC/EWSs and Rs 100 for SC/ST/PwBD.
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the RBI Grade B Officer 2023:
- Log on to the official website of the RBI, opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- Click on "Current Vacancies" tab on the homepage.
- Click on "Direct Recruitment for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (Direct Recruit-DR) (On Probation-OP) (General/DEPR/DSIM) Streams - Panel Year 2023".
- Register yourself and fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents and pay the exam fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.