Punjab and Sindh Bank SO 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
Punjab and Sindh Bank Recruitment 2023: Punjab and Sindh Bank has started registration for Specialist Officer positions. Eligible candidates can apply for the SO vacancies on the official website, punjabandsindbank.co.in.
Punjab and Sindh Bank Specialist Officer 2023: Important Details
The last date to apply for the Punjab and Sindh Bank Specialist Officer positions is July 12, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 183 vacancies for various Specialist Officer posts.
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria, pay scale, reservations/relaxations, age limit, and other details specific to each post in the official notification.
Punjab and Sindh Bank SO 2023: Vacancy Details
- IT Officer: 24
- Rajbhasha Officer: 2
- Software Developer: 20
- Law Manager: 6
- Chartered Accountant: 30
- IT Manager: 40
- Security Officer: 11
- Rajbhasha Officer: 5
- Digital Manager: 2
- Forex Officer: 6
- Relationship Manager: 17
- Technical Officer (Civil): 1
- Chartered Accountant: 3
- Digital Manager: 2
- Risk Manager: 5
- Forex Dealer: 2
- Treasury Dealer: 2
- Law Manager: 1
- Forex Officer: 2
- Economist Officer: 2
Punjab and Sindh Bank SO 2023: Application Fee
- General and other categories: Rs 1003 (non-refundable application fee).
- SC/ST and PWD categories: Rs 177 (intimation charges only).
Punjab and Sindh Bank SO 2023: Selection Process
The selection process will consist of a written exam and a physical interview for the shortlisted candidates.
Punjab and Sindh Bank SO 2023: How to Apply
The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Punjab and Sind Bank SO Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website, punjabandsindbank.co.in.
- Click on "Recruitments" on the homepage.
- Click on the application link for "ADVERTISEMENT FOR LATERAL RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN JMGS I, MMGS II AND MMGS III IN THE BANK".
- Register yorself on the ibps page and login.
- Fill out the form, upload documents, pay the fee and submit.
- Download the complete form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.