NER Recruitment 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
NER Railway Recruitment 2023: The North Eastern Railway will end registrations for the Apprentice Training programme 2023-24 on August 2, 2023. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, rrcgorakhpur.net.
NER Railway Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 1104 vacancies of Apprentice Trainees. The posts include Welder, Fitter, Carpenter, Machinist, Painter, and Electrician. The merit list will be based on the marks obtained in Class 10th.
- Mechanical Workshop: 411 posts
- Signal Workshop: 63 posts
- Bridge Workshop: 35 posts
- Mechanical Workshop: 151 posts
- Diesel Shed: 60 posts
- Carriage and Wagon: 64 posts
- Carriage and Wagon (Lucknow Jn): 155 posts
- Diesel Shed: 90 posts
- Carriage and Wagon (Varanasi): 75 posts
Candidates must not be less than 15 years of age and not more than 24 years of age on August 2, 2023. Upper age limit relaxations are available for reserved category candidates.
A candidate should have passed Class 10 (with a minimum of 50% marks) and also possess a National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Applicants have to pay Rs 100 (non-refundable online). However, the payment of the fee is exempted for all female applicants, SC/ST applicants, and PwD applicants.
The merit list will be prepared based on the average percentage marks obtained by candidates in both the Matric and ITI courses.
NER Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the NER Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website, rrcgorakhpur.net.
- On the homepage, click the "Apprentice Registration" link.
- Fill out the form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application and download it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.