KSP Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has issued a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Police Constable and Armed Police Constable. A total of 5050 vacancies are to be filled through this recruitment process. Interested candidates can submit their application through online mode on the official website of KSP at ksp-online.in till 30 April 2022. The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam, endurance test, and Physical Standard Test.
KSP Civil, Armed Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: April 07, 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: April 30, 2022
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: April 30, 2022
KSP Police Constable Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police stable) -
Non-Hyderabad Karnataka Region (Civil Police Constable) -
Armed Police Constable -
KSP Police Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying to the vacant posts of Armed Police Constable and Civil Police Constable must have passed 12th from a recognized board. For other information related to educational qualifications, candidates can see the official notification.
The minimum age limit of the candidates applying for these posts should be 18 years and maximum 25 years.
KSP Police Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
ST, SC category candidates will be charged an application fee of Rs 200, while other category candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 400.
KSP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test, interview and physical standard test.
KSP Recruitment 2022 How to Apply
- Candidates are firstly required to visit the official website of KSP at ksp-online.in.
- Click on the link that reads, 'KSP Civil Police Constable / Armed Police Constable Apply Online' on the home page.
- A new page will open, enter all the required information as instructed.
- Cross-check application details and upload necessary documents
- Pay the examination fee and submit the application form.
- Download your application form and take a printout for future use.