JKPSC Recruitment 2021
- PC : Amar Ujala
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission, JKPSC has issued a notification to recruit candidates for the post of Assistant Professor in Higher Education Department. The application process for the above-mentioned post will commence on 28th December. The candidates would be allowed to apply till 27th January 2022. The commission aims to fill vacancies on 136 posts through this recruitment drive. The candidates must read all the recruitment related details before applying. The eligible and interested can register online from the official website of JKPSC at jkpsc.nic.in.
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Online Application Begins: 28th December 2021
- Application Window Closure: 27th January 2022
- Edit Application Form: 29th to 31st January 2022
- Exam Date: To be notified soon
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- Number of Post: 136
Category-Wise Vacancy Details
- Open Merit (OM): 13
- RBA: 45
- SC: 27
- ST: 25
- ALC: 26
- SLC: Nil
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Good Academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks and 50% for reserved category candidates.
- PhD degree holders who have obtained their masters degree prior to 19th September, 1991 or an equivalent grade in the point scale where grading system is followed at the masters degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian university, r an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate must have qualified NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
- General/In Service Category 40
- ST, SC, RBA, SLC & ALC Category: 43
- PHC Category: 42
- General Category: INR 1000
- Reserved Category: INR 500
- PHC Category: Nil
JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Documents Required
- Date of Birth Certificate (Secondary School/Matric Certificate)
- Domicile Certificate of the UT of J&K
- Graduation and Post Graduation Degree
- NET/SLET/SET Certificate
- Reservation Certificate (If applicable)
Selection Process: Written & Oral test.
How to Apply: The desirous and eligible candidates would be able to apply online from the official website- jkpsc.nic.in from 28th December 2021 to 27th January 2022.
JKPSC Recruitment Official Notification