ITBP Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The application process for ITBP ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022 is concluding today on July 7, by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP). The applications were Invited from desirous and eligible candidates to fill up a total of 38 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector Stenographer (Male/ Female, LDCE). Aspiring candidates can apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2022 from the official website at itbpolice.nic.in.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: June 08, 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: July 07, 2022, till 11.59 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: July 07, 2022
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
|ASI Stenographer Male (Direct)
|ASI Stenographer Female (Direct)
|ASI Stenographer (LDCE)
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- Candidates must have passed the Class 12th (Intermediate) Exam from Recognized Board.
- Check official notification for post-wise eligibility details.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 How to Apply
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Yrs. (For Direct)
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Yrs. (For LDCE)
Interested candidates may Apply Online from the official website of the ITBP at itbpolice.nic.in between June 08 to July 07, 2022.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Official Notification: www.itbpolice.nic.in