ITBP Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
The Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has issued notification for ITBP Sub Inspector (Overseer) Recruitment 2022. The applications are Invited from desirous and eligible candidates to fill up a total of 37 posts of Sub Inspector (Overseer) (Male, Female). Aspiring candidates can apply for the ITBP Recruitment 2022 from the official website at itbpolice.nic.in between 16 July and 14 August 2022. The selection of a candidates will be based on Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Documentation, Detailed Medical Examination (DME) and Review Medical Examination (RME).
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
Name of Post -
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 16 July 2022
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 14 August 2022, till 11.59 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 14 August 2022
Sub Inspector (Overseer)
No. of Posts -
Pay Scale -
Rs 35,400 - 1,12,400 (as per 7th CPC)
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2022):
- Candidates must have passed the Class 10th (Matriculation) Exam from Recognized Board or equivalent with diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognised by the Central Government.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 How to Apply
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Yrs.
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Yrs.
Interested candidates may Apply Online from the official website of the ITBP at itbpolice.nic.in between 16 July 2022 to 14 August 2022, till 11.59 PM.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Written Test, Skill Test, Documentation and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Official Notification: www.itbpolice.nic.in