Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy started registrations for the grant of the Short Service Commission (SSC) in Information Technology (Executive Branch) of the Indian Navy under the Special Naval Orientation Course commencing in January 2024 at the Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala, on August 4, 2023. Candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The last date to apply for the vacancies is August 20, 2023.
A total of 35 vacancies have been notified for the SSC Executive (Information Technology) post.
Age Limit: Born between January 2, 1999, and July 1, 2004.
A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in English in class X or XII and one of the undermentioned educational qualifications with a minimum of 60% overall qualifying marks in either or a combination of the following:
- MSc/BE/BTech/MTech (Computer Science/Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Systems/Cyber Security/System Administration & Networking/Computer Systems & Networking/Data Analytics/Artificial Intelligence), OR
- MCA with BCA/BSc (Computer Science/Information Technology)
Indian Navy SSC IT Executive 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Indian Navy SSC IT Executive 2023:
- Log on to the official website, joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click "Current Events" on the homepage.
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process for SSC IT Executive posts.
- Fill out the application form and submit.
- Download application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.