ICMR-NIRTH Recruitment 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
ICMR-NIRTH Recruitment 2023: The National Institute of Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) Jabalpur under the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) started registrations for 52 vacancies of Technical Assistant, Technician and Laboratory Attendant. Candidates can apply for these posts at the official website, nirth.res.in.
ICMR-NIRTH Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The deadline to apply for ICMR-NIRTH Recruitment 2023 is August 21, 2023.
Vacancy Details: This recruitment drive aims to fill 52 vacancies within the organisation.
- Technical Assistant: 23 vacancies
- Technician-I: 17 vacancies
- Laboratory Attendant-I: 12 vacancies
Application Fee: The application fee for this recruitment drive is ₹300. SC, ST, Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), Women candidates, and Ex-Servicemen are exempt from paying the application fee.
Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician-I, and Laboratory Attendant-I will be based on a Computer Based Test. The final merit list will be prepared out of 100 marks (95 marks for the CBT/written test and 5 marks for experience gained after obtaining the essential qualification).
The qualifying marks in the Computer Based Test or written examination will be 50 percent for UR/OBC candidates and 40 percent for SC/ST/PwBD candidates.
ICMR-NIRTH Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the ICMR-NIRTH Recruitment 2023:
- Log on to the official website of ICMR-NIRTH, nirth.res.in.
- Click on the registration link on the homepage
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process.
- Fill out the application form, upload the documents and pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and download it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.