HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023: The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has initiated the online application process for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) in various subjects. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website, hpsc.gov.in.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023: Important Details
The last date to apply for the HPSC PGT 2023 is July 18, 2023.
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has notified a total of 4473 posts for Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), out of which 613 vacancies in 19 different subjects are for the Mewat Cadre, while 3863 vacancies are for PGTs in the Rest of Haryana.
Application Fee: For male candidates in the General category, the application fee is Rs 1000. For all female/SC/BC-A/BC-B/ESM/EWS categories, the fee is Rs 250.
Selection Process and Salary: The selection process will be conducted based on (i) a screening test, (ii) a knowledge of subject test, and (iii) a physical interview/viva. After being selected in the selection process, the candidate will receive a monthly salary ranging from Rs 47,600 to Rs 1,51,100.
HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the HPSC PGT 2023:
- Log on to the official website, hpsc.gov.in.
- Click on “Advertisement” on the homepage.
- Click on the application link against PGT Haryana/Mewat posts (as per subject).
- Register yourself and login.
- Fill out the details, upload documents and pay the fee.
- Download the application form to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.