HCL Trade Apprentice 2023
- PC : MRP Graphics
HCL Trade Apprentice 2023: The Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) will end registrations for Trade Apprentices at the Malanjkhand Copper Project on August 5, 2023. Those who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the vacancies on the official website, hindustancopper.com.
HCL Trade Apprentice 2023: Important Details
The announcement of the results for the shortlisted candidates is expected around August 19.
The recruitment drive aims to fill 184 positions for Trade Apprentices in various trades. The selected candidates will undergo training for a period of 1-3 years, depending on the chosen trade.
HCL Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
Applicants must be between 18 and 25 years old as of August 5, 2023. Reserved category candidates have relaxation in the upper age limit.
HCL Trade Apprentice 2023: Educational Qualification
- For Freshers: Candidates should have passed the 10th-grade exam under the 10+2 education system or its equivalent.
- For Ex-ITI: Candidates must have passed the 10th grade (with a minimum of 50% marks) and completed ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized institute.
HCL Trade Apprentice 2023: Selection Process
Selection will be based on a merit list prepared according to the percentage of marks obtained in the 10th grade and ITI. There will be no written test or interview.
Applicants can find detailed information about the stipend, contract period, eligibility criteria, and application process in the official notification on the website hindustancopper.com or apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
HCL Trade Apprentice 2023: How to Apply
- Log on to the official website, apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Register and click on "Establishment Search", then select HCL.
- Apply for the Trade Apprentice programme and submit your application.
- Now, visit hindustancopper.com.
- Go to the career page, fill out the form, and enter the registration number generated on the website apprenticeshipindia.gov.in in the relevant box.
- Download the completed application form.
- Take a printout for future reference.