The applications are invited by the Revenue Department, Government of Himachal Pradesh for the post of 1194 Patwari. The candidates can apply for the vacancy till September 30, 2019. Detailed information on the government of Himachal Pradesh Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below. The official website is www.himachal.nic.in
No. of Vacancy:
For Mohal 932
No. of Vacancy:
For Settlement 262
10+2 Examination Passed from recognized Board. The candidates appearing in sports category should be National level medal winner or who have participated three-time in National level medal winner or who have participated three-time in National level tournament. Candidates belonging to reserved category shall have to submit proof that he/she belongs to reserved category shall have to submit proof that he/she belongs to reserved category (to be attached with application form).
Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and sustainability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age Limit (as on January 1, 2019):
18 to 45 years as on January 1, 2019 (upper age limit for SC, ST and OBC categories will be 50 years).
Pay the Application fee through Demand Draft/IPO in favour of concerned Deputy Commissioner
For General Category:
For SC/ ST/ OBC candidates:
Last Date for Submission of Application form:
September 30, 2019
How to apply:
Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested all relevant document send to concerned Deputy Commissioner, Mohal (Revenue) & Settlement Department on or before 30.09.2019.
Selection Process for HP Revenue Department Patwari Job:
Selection will be based on Written Exam
- DD/ IPO of Rs 300/- General Category candidates and Rs 150/- for SC/ ST & OBC candidates in favour of concerned Deputy Commissioner.
- One self-addressed envelope duly stamped
- The syllabus for exam will be of 10th (matriculation) level containing Arithmetic, English, Hindi and GK.
- The prescribed application form can also be downloaded from the website of Revenue Department, HP, i.e himachal.nic.in/revenue
- Candidates should apply to concerned Deputy Commissioners only in case of both Mohal (Revenue) & Settlement Department.
- The candidates who will be selected for settlement will be allocated to Kangra Settlement Division & Shimla Settlement Division based on their merit in the selection list.