Applications are invited by DSSSB for the posts of 710 PGT and EVGC Counselor Teacher Vacancy 2020 from Postgraduate, BEd pass candidates
Post: PGT Teacher
Post: EVGC Counselor
No. of Vacancy: 316
Pay Scale: 9300-34800
Grad Pay: 4800/-
PGT Teacher: Post Graduate Degree in relevant Subjects and Degree/ Diploma in training/ Education.
Age Limit: 36 years
EVGC Counselor: Master’s Degree in Psychology from a recognized University or institution with Diploma in guidance & counselling from a recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: 30 years
Application Fee: Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or through SBI Challan.
For Gen/ OBC Rs: 100/-
For SC/ ST/ PH/ Woman/ Ex-Servicemen: No Fee
Official Notification: dsssb.delhi.gov.in/sites/
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: January 14, 2020
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: February 22, 2020
Last Date for Payment of Fee: February 22, 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the DSSSB’s website dsssb.delhigovt.nic.in OR dsssbonline.nic.in from 14.01.2020 to 22.02.2020.
Advt No: 02/20
Job Location: Delhi
Selection Process: Selection will be based on One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme.
1. The candidates must apply Online only. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. The candidates must read the instructions for applying online carefully, which are available at dsssbonline.nic.in (when candidate login for filling up of applications) before filling up Online Application Form for the post(s) concerned.
3. The benefit of reservation for various categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/EWSs etc. shall be given as per the policy of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
4. The successful candidates will be required to submit legible Self-attested copies of the documents, Admit Card containing signature of the Invigilator (used in examination) along with the hard copy of printout of online application form in OARS at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
5. The centres for holding the examination will be in Delhi/NCR only.
6. The candidates must carry in original Aadhaar Card/ any other Govt. issued Identity proof to the examination centre, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Mode of Selection: The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.