CRPF Recruitment 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
Central Reserve Police Force, CRPF has recently issued recruitment notifications for 2439 various CRPF posts. The selection of the candidates will be solely based on the walk-in-interview. The eligible and interested candidates can check the detailed notification, important dates, eligibility criteria and other relevant details given in the notification before appearing for the interview. The official notification is available on the official website of the CRPF at crpf.gov.in.
The authorities has scheduled to conduct the walk-in-interview between September 13 to 15, 2021. As per the official notification, the applications have been invited from the retired CAPFs and ex-armed force personnel male and female who are willing to serve the nation.
CRPF Recruitment 2021 - Important Dates
Release date of notification -
August 11, 2021
Walk-in-Interview date -
September 13 to 15, 2021
CRPF Recruitment 2021: Vacancy Details
Assam Rifles, AR -
Border Security Force, BSF -
Central Reserve Police Force, CRPF -
Indo-Tibetan Border Police, ITBP -
Sashastra Seema Bal, SSB -
CRPF Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate's age limit should not be exceeded by more than 62 years.
- Candidates should carry original and photocopies of all relevant documents (Degree, Age Evidence, and Experience Certificate, etc.).
- An application in plain paper superscripting the name of the post applied for.
- Three passport-size recent photographs to the walk-in interview.
- Following the interview, a medical examination will be conducted.
- The appointment is solely on a contract basis, with a one-year contract term.
- The appointee is not eligible for any benefits such as provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance care, seniority, promotion, or any other benefits applicable to regular government employees.
Interested candidates visit CRPF's official website crpf.gov.in for more information.
Click Here to Read the Official Notification
Click Here to Visit the Official Website