Chandigarh Police Constable 2023: Registration Starts
- PC : MRP Graphics
Chandigarh Police Constable 2023: The Chandigarh Police Department has commenced registrations for the position of Executive Constable on its official website, chandigarhpolice.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the Chandigarh Police Constable 2023 until June 22, 2023.
Chandigarh Police Constable 2023 Registration: Important Details
The Chandigarh Police Constable (Executives) 2023 recruitment exam is tentatively scheduled to be conducted on July 23, 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 700 vacancies for the post of Constable (Executives).
Chandigarh Police Constable 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: As of May 20, candidates must be between 18 to 25 years old. The upper age limit is relaxed for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed 10+2 or an equivalent qualification. For Ex-Servicemen, either 10+2 or certificates awarded in the Defence Services that are recognized as equivalent to 10+2 are accepted.
Application Fee: Candidates from the unreserved category/OBC are required to pay a fee of Rs 1000, while a fee of Rs 800 is applicable to SC and EWS candidates. Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Chandigarh Police Constable (Executive) 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the Chandigarh Police Constable (Executive) 2023:
- Log on to the official website, chandigarhpolice.gov.in.
- Click on "Recruitment" and then click "Recruitments of Constables".
- Now click "Recruitment of Constables - 2023" and then click "Recruitment of Constables (Executive)".
- Now click "Click here to apply for post of Constable (Executive)".
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process.
- Upload the required documemts and pay the application fee.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.