BIS Recruitment 2022
- PC : My Result Plus
BIS Recruitment 2022:
The Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has issued the notification for BIS Recruitment 2022. The bureau has announced filling of several vacancies for the posts of Stenographer, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Senior Secretariat Assistant, Senior Technician, Personal Assistant, assistant and other posts. The application process for the said posts is slated to commence on April 19 and will conclude on May 9.
Candidates must note that the admit card will be issued to them in the online mode, 10 days prior to the commencement of the examination. The exam is tentatively scheduled to be held in June 2022.
BIS Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
BIS Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
- Application process starts on: April 19, 2022
- Deadline for application submission: May 9, 2022
This recruitment drive aims to fill a total of 337 vacancies, of which 1 vacancy is for the post of Director (Legal), 3 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Director, 28 vacancies are for the post of Personal Assistant, 47 vacancies are for the post of Assistant Section Officer, 2 vacancies are for the post of Assistant (Computer Aided Design), 22 vacancies are for the post of Stenographer, 100 vacancies are for the post of Senior Secretariat Assistant, 1 vacancy is for the post Horticulture Supervisor, 47 vacancies are for the Technical Assistant (Laboratory), and 25 vacancies are for the Senior Technician post.
BIS Recruitment 2022: Application fee
Candidates desirous of applying for the posts of Assistant Director (Hindi), Assistant Director (Administration and Finance) and Assistant Director (Marketing and Consumer affairs) will be charged Rs 800 as the application fee, while for the remaining positions, candidates are required to pay Rs 500.
BIS Recruitment 2022: Steps to apply
Candidates willing to apply for the aforementioned posts must follow all the steps listed herewith.
- Go to the official website of BIS at bis.gov.in.
- Under the 'What's New' section available on the homepage, click on the advertisement for various vacancies under BIS.
- You will be redirected to the application form page. Begin filling in all the application form details and make payment of the application fees in the online mode.
- Download the confirmation page.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.