- PC : My Result Plus
The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board, UPBEB is all set to conduct the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, UPTET 2021 on 28th November. The UPTET is conducted to examine the eligibility of the candidates for the recruitment to the post of teacher in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The candidates must note that the exam will be conducted in offline mode.
The examination will consist of two papers- Paper I will be of Primary Level- for classes I to V and Paper-II will be for Elementary Level- for classes VI to VIII. The UPBEB will conduct the exam in two different shifts at various test centres across the state of Uttar Pradesh. Paper I will be held in the morning from 10 am to 12: 30 pm and paper II will be held in the afternoon session from 2:30 pm to 5 pm. More details can be found on the official website- updeled.gov.in.
UPTET 2021 - Exam Day Guidelines and Instructions
Also Read: UPTET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Here
- The candidates are required to reach the exam venue at least 30-40 minutes prior to the commencement of the examination. The latecomers will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- The candidates are required to bring the admit card hard copy along with valid identity proof- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Passports, etc.
- The candidates should not involve themselves in any unfair practices like cheating, copying, and others. If caught, the candidate’s paper may get cancelled.
- The candidates must follow all the COVID-19 protocols like wearing maks, using hand sanitisers, maintaining social distancing, etc.
- The candidates should fill and submit the COVID-19 declaration form to the examination authorities. The candidate with COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- The candidates are required to carry their own belongings like transparent water bottles, hand sanitiser, pens, etc.
- The candidates should not bring any communication device or electronic gadget to the exam hall.