UGC NET 2022: Application Process Ends Today
- PC : My Result Plus
UGC NET 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to shut down the application process for UGC NET 2022 (December 2021 and June 2022 merged cycles) today on May 30. The link to fill the application forms will remain functional till 5 pm today. Thus, the candidates who are still unregistered for the UGC NET 2022 exam can proceed to apply for the same on the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
UGC NET 2022: Application Fee Deadline
While the link to fill the UGC NET 2022 application form will be deactivated after 5 pm today, the window to fill the application form fee will remain open till 11:50 pm today on the aforementioned link.
UGC NET 2022: What after Registration Window Closure?
After the conclusion of the UGC NET 2022 application process today, the candidates can proceed for the application correction process for UGC NET 2022. Those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form for the exam can modify the details in their respective forms, if required. The final date to make changes in the application form is June 1, 2022.
UGC NET 2022: Details to be Filled in the Application Form
Candidates must know their details as well as their preferences to fill in the required fields as mentioned below. Relevant documents for the same must also be kept during the course of the application process.
UGC NET 2022: Procedure to Apply for the exam
- A copy of the university/board's certificate for verification of the candidate's name as well as their parents' names.
- Final semester mark sheet
- Mail Address as well as residential address along with pin code.
- Identification proof: Passport number/Aadhar Number/Ration card number etc.
- Code of the NET Subject
- Code of the subject at PG level
- Four preferred exam centre cities
- PwD and category certificate (if applicable)
- Mobile number
- Scanned copies of documents such as signature and photograph.
Candidates desirous of registering for the UGC NET 2022 exam must follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below.
- Go to the official website of UGC NET at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Complete the registration process on the website and login through the generated credentials.
- Proceed to fill the UGC NET 2022 application form.
- Then upload all the scanned documents in the prescribed format. Make payment of application fee.
- Finally, submit all the application form details and preview the confirmation page.
- Print its copy for future references.
The direct link to apply for the UGC NET 2022 exam has been shared below.
Apply for UGC NET 2022 exam here
Link to official website: ugcnet.nta.nic.in