TS LAWCET 2022: Last Date to Apply July 4
- PC : My Result Plus
TS LAWCET 2022:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has extended the registration deadline for Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2022 (TS LAWCET 2022) until July 4. Candidates willing to register for the exam can proceed to fill the application form for the same on the official website of TS LAWCET at lawcet.tsche.ac.in till the said date. However, applications will still be accepted after the extended date, but along with late fee payment.
TS LAWCET 2022: Application Fee
Candidates can take note of the application fee structure described below, in order to apply for different courses.
- Open category and Backward category candidates: Such candidates, who are applying for 3 and 5 year LLB courses, will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 800.
- SC/ST/Physically handicapped candidates: Candidates belonging to this category will be required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 500.
The application fee must be paid in the online mode.
TS LAWCET 2022: Documents Required To Apply For Exam
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before beginning with the application process for TS LAWCET 2022.
TS LAWCET 2022: Registration Steps
- Original photo ID proof such as PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport, Ration card etc.
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th certificate
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Net banking details
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of photograph
Candidates still unregistered for the exam must go through the simple steps mentioned herewith in order to apply for the exam.
Link to official website: lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Go to the official website of TS LAWCET at lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the option that reads 'TS LAWCET 2022' and proceed to pay the application fee for the exam.
- Post fee payment, begin filling in the application form details. Enter relevant information in all the necessary fields.
- Next, upload the scanned copy of all necessary documents in the prescribed format.
- Preview the filled application form once and submit all the details.
- Print a hard copy of the confirmation page for future references.