SSC CGL Application Form 2022 Out
- PC : My Result Plus
SSC CGL 2022:
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC CGL 2022 application form on September 17. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can fill the application forms for the exam, the link for which has been activated at ssc.nic.in. The deadline to fill the application form is October 8, 2022.
SSC CGL 2022: Important Dates
SSC CGL 2022: Application Fee
- SSC CGL Application commencement date: September 17, 2022
- Deadline to fill application form: October 8, 2022
- Final date to pay application form fee: October 9, 2022
- SSC CGL 2022 application correction: October 12 and October 13, 2022
- SSC CGL Tier 1 exam date: December 2022
Candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories will be required to pay an amount of Rs 100 for registering themselves for the exam. Meanwhile, the SC/ST candidates, female candidates as well as ex-servicemen have been exempted from application fee payment.
SSC CGL 2022: What After Application Window Closure?
Once the application window shuts down for SSC CGL 2022 exam, the Commission will initiate the application correction process for the candidates. Under this category, candidates will be able to make changes in the details filled by them in their respective application forms for the exam.
SSC CGL 2022 Application Form: Steps to Fill
Candidates must abide by the simple instructions mentioned below in order to fill the application form for the exam.
Link to official website: ssc.nic.in
- Log on to the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the link that says 'Apply', located on the homepage.
- Next, search for the link that reads 'Combined Graduate Level examination 2022'. Register yourself on the website next.
- Login using the generated credentials to fill the application form for the exam.
- Upload all documents and pay the required fee amount.
- Download the confirmation page and print its hard copy for future references.