REET 2022: Application edit window to close today
- PC : My Result Plus
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) is about to shut down the application edit window for the REET 2022 exam today on May 27, 2022. Registered candidates who are desirous of modifying certain details in their REET 2022 application forms can proceed for the same on the official website of REET at reetbser2022.in by today till 12 am.
REET 2022: Events that follow after Application Form Correction
After the application edit window closes for the REET 2022 exam, candidates must wait for the admit card to be released on the official website of REET. According to the REET 2022 official notification, the admit cards for the exam will be issued in the online mode on July 14, 2022 (4 pm). Candidates registered for the exam are required to stay tuned to the official website of REET 2022 for admit card and exam related updates.
After the admit cards are released, the BSER will conduct the REET 2022 exam on July 23 and 24, 2022. However, the official notification states that the dates can be extended beyond July 24, owing to the availability of examination centres.
REET 2022: Exam timings
The exam will be tentatively conducted on the aforementioned dates in two shifts. Shift I will begin at 10 am and end at 12:30 pm. The second shift will commence at 3 pm and continue till 5:30 pm.
REET 2022: Steps to Modify Application Form Details
In order to make changes in the REET 2022 application form, the candidates must take note of the following steps.
- Log on to the official website of REET 2022 at reetbser2022.in.
- Then click on the link that reads 'Online correction in REET 2022 application form' flashing on the website homepage.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Key in your login credentials such as Challan number, registration number, mother's name and date of birth.
- Hit the 'Submit' button. The application form will appear on the screen.
- Make changes in the required fields and preview the edited application form. Finally, submit all the details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the edited application form for future references.
Direct link to make changes in REET 2022 application form has been shared below.
Modify REET 2022 Application form details here
REET 2022: Important Points For Candidates
The REET 2022 official notification mentions some important points that the candidates must take care of. They are described as follows:
Link to official website: reetbser2022.in
- Candidates must report to the exam centre at least 2 hours prior to the commencement of the examination.
- Entry will be provided to the candidates only until half an hour after the examination has begun. After this, no candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- If a candidate answers the question paper in a language other than the options that he/she has filled in the application form, his/her response will not be considered valid. In such cases, the results will be prepared considering the language options chosen by him/her while applying for the exam.
- In case a candidate is unable to print a copy of the REET 2022 application form even after the payment of application fee amount, the same must be brought to the notice of the exam conducting authority through the telephone number available on the official website.