PGAT Registration 2022 Extended till July 8
- PC : My Result Plus
The University of Allahabad, the institute responsible for conducting the Postgraduate Admission Test 2022 (PGAT 2022), has extended the last date to fill the application form for the exam. According to the revised schedule, candidates left unregistered will be able to fill and submit application forms for the exam till July 8, 2022. Thus, those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can proceed with the registration process underway on the official website of Allahabad University at allduniv.ac.in.
PGAT 2022: Official Update
The University of Allahabad apprised the aspirants of the extension in the application process by means of an official tweet. The official Twitter handle of the University of Allahabad wrote, 'In light of demands put forth by candidates and taking into consideration the congestion and overcrowding on the internet, the University of Allahabad has decided to extend the final date to apply for the PGAT 2022 exam. The deadline to register for the PGAT 2022 exam is July 8 now.'
Check the official tweet made by the University below.
PGAT 2022: Application Fee
The PGAT exam consists of two papers. The application fee for both the papers has been described below.
PGAT 2022: Documents Required to Apply for Exam
- Application fee for PGAT I: Rs 800 will be charged from General and OBC category candidates, while Rs 400 will be charged from reserved category candidates.
- Application fee for PGAT II: The General and OBC category candidates will be required to pay Rs 1,600, while the SC/ST and Physically handicapped candidates must pay Rs 800 to register for the exam.
Candidates must keep the following documents handy before proceeding to register for the PGAT 2022 exam.
PGAT 2022: Exam Centers
- Coloured photograph
The PGAT 2022 exam will be conducted in both online as well as offline modes. The list of exam centre cities has been mentioned below.
PGAT 2022: Online Exam Center Cities
PGAT 2022: Offline Exam Center Cities
- New Delhi
PGAT 2022: Details Instructions to Apply For Exam
- New Delhi
Candidates who wish to enroll into Allahabad University for pursuing postgraduate courses must follow the simple steps mentioned below to register for PGAT 2022.
PGAT 2022: Exam Details
- Log on to the official website of Allahabad University at allduniv.ac.in.
- Click on the link located on the website homepage that reads 'Admission'. You will land on a new page where you must click on the option that reads 'View Details'.
- Then select the application link for your preferred course. Next, complete the registration process on the website and sign in to the candidate portal.
- Fill the application form details for your preferred course. Also, upload the required documents in the scanned format.
- Pay the application form fee and submit all the details.
- Obtain a hard copy of the filled application form for further need.
The exam conducting authority has not announced the dates for the conduct of the PGAT 2022 exam. However, the exam is tentatively scheduled to take place in the third week of July 2022.
Link to official website: allduniv.ac.in