OSSC CGL 2022 Registrations Deferred
- PC : My Result Plus
OSSC CGL 2022:
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has deferred the application window for OSSC CGL 2022 exam. Candidates who wish to apply will be able to fill the application forms till December 15. The link to fill the forms is active at ossc.gov.in.
OSSC CGL 2022: Eligibility Criteria
OSSC CGL 2022: Documents Required for Registration
- Age criteria: The applicant must be between 21 years to 38 years of age, as on January 1, 2022, to be eligible to apply for the exam.
- Educational qualification: The candidates should have passed ME school examination with Odia as one of their main subjects mandatorily. Additionally, they should have passed HSC or any equivalent examination.
Candidates must possess the following documents in order to apply for the exam successfully.
OSSC CGL 2022: Registration Steps
- Educational qualification certificates
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Email address
Candidates must adhere to the detailed guide provided below in order to register for the exam successfully.
Link to official website: ossc.gov.in
- Go to the official website of OSSC at ossc.gov.in.
- Click on the tab that reads 'Apply online'.
- Next, click on the relevant link to apply for the exam.
- Register yourself on the website and proceed with the application process.
- Submit all form details and upload all documents in the prescribed format.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain its hard copy for future references.