NTA Combined PhD Entrance Exam 2023 Registrations Ongoing
- PC : MRP Graphics
NTA Combined PhD Entrance Exam 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) started registrations for a common National Level Ph.D. entrance test for admissions to Delhi University (DU), Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), and Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (BBAU) on August 10, 2023. Candidates can apply for the entrance exam for Ph.D. courses in these universities on the official website, phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in.
NTA Combined PhD Entrance Exam 2023: Important Details
The last date to apply and pay the application fee is September 8, 2023. The NTA will open the PhD entrance test 2023 correction window on September 9, 2023. Candidates will be able to edit the application form by September 11, 2023.
The medium of question papers in this exam will be English, except for Language papers. The date and time of the test will be announced later.
There is no age limit for appearing in this PhD entrance exam, but candidates may be required to fulfill the age criteria of the university where they want to take admission.
The minimum educational qualification required to appear in the PhD entrance test is a postgraduate/equivalent degree. Candidates who are appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
The application fees for different categories are as follows:
- General: Rs 1,200 (Additional test paper: Rs 800)
- OBC-NCL/Gen-EWS: Rs 1,100 (Additional test paper: Rs 700)
- SC, ST, third gender: Rs 1,000 (Additional test paper: Rs 700)
- PwBD: Rs 1,000 (Additional test paper: Rs 700)
The test will be held in computer-based (CBT) mode, and the question paper will have two sections. Section 1 is research methodology, and Section 2 is subject-specific.
There will be 100 MCQs in each paper, and the duration of the test will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
NTA Combined PhD Entrance Exam 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the NTA Combined PhD Entrance Exam 2023:
- Log on to the official website, phd-entrance.samarth.ac.in.
- Click on "Candidate login" on the homepage.
- Register yourself and proceed with the application process.
- Fill out the form, select the university, upload documents and submit.
- Download the application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.