- PC : My Result Plus
The Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC) has commenced the application process for the NMAT 2020 today, September 14, 2020. The application form is available in the online mode on the official website of NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in. Candidates who aspire to take admission in top MBA colleges across India, can visit the official website and fill the application form online.
Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test (NMAT)-2020 is a national level entrance exam held for admission in the management courses in India. NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC). NMIMS is one of the premier institutes of the country offering management courses. It is consistently ranked amongst the top-10 B-schools in India.
The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies or NMIMS conducts its own exam i.e. Narsee Monjee Aptitude Test or NMAT for admission to its courses.
NMAT 2020: Important Dates
NMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- Starting of online registration - September 14, 2020
- Last date of registration- November 20, 2020
- Scheduling of NMAT exam - September 14, 2020, to December 02, 2020
- Re-scheduling of NMAT exam - September 14, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Registration retake - November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- Re-take Scheduling - November 05, 2020, to January 17, 2021
- NMAT exam date - November 04, 2020, to January 30, 2021
- Candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university.
- The applying candidate should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- The candidates those studying in their final year/semester of the qualifying exam are also eligible to apply.
NMAT 2020: How to Apply?
- Login to Official Website: Candidates will be required to visit the official website NMAT i.e. nmat.org.in.
- Read Details: Go through the detailed information brochure such as; important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee, etc.
- New Registration Process: Click on the new registration link and generate user id and password
- Fill the Application: Now candidates will be required to fill in the detailed application form and upload necessary documents.
- Application Fee: Submit the application fee and cross-check the application details before final submission.
- Print application: Finally submit the application form. Candidates are advised to take print of the confirmation page and keep it safe for further use.
For more related updates, candidates can visit the official website of the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test managed by the Graduate Management Aptitude Council (GMAC).
Click Here to Visit the Official Website