NID DAT 2022: Guidelines for MDes Mains Exam
- PC : My Result Plus
NID DAT 2022:
The National Institute of Design (NID) is all set to conduct the NID DAT 2022 Mains exam from tomorrow, June 6 onwards. Notably, the exams will continue till June 24, 2022. Ahead of the exams, the candidates about to appear in it must check all the exam-related guidelines mentioned herewith.
NID DAT 2022: Exam Guidelines
NID DAT 2022: Mode of the exam
- Before appearing for the NID DAT studio test, the candidates registered for the exam must produce the hard copy of the admit card for the test.
- Alongside admit cards, candidates are also required to carry a valid photo ID proof. Without the hard copy of the said documents, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
- There is no provision for rescheduling the NID DAT studio test. Hence, the candidates must appear for the studio test only on the dates allotted to them.
- Separate admit cards will be issued for the studio test as well as the interview round. Hence, candidates must carry the relevant copy of the admit card for both the rounds.
- In case a candidate does not appear for the online interview round, the admit cards for the studio test will not be issued to such candidates.
MDes aspirants will have to face two rounds, namely a Studio test and an interview round. The Studio test round will take place in the offline mode at all the NID campuses, while the interview round will advance in the online mode.
About NID DAT Exam 2022:
The NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is a national level entrance examination held annually to provide admission to candidates in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses offered by the NID campuses. The ones who clear the Prelims as well as Mains exam, gain admission to BDes and MDes courses offered by NID campuses.
Link to official website: admissions.nid.edu