NEET UG Exam 2022 registration begins
- PC : My Result Plus
NEET UG Registration 2022:
National Testing Agency (NTA), the exam conducting body for NEET UG 2022, has released the official notification for the exam on April 6, 2022. As per the confirmed reports, NTA has issued the NEET 2022 UG exam date, NEET short notice and other details on the official websites at neet.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in. Thus, candidates desirous of applying for the exam can proceed to fill the registration forms available on the aforementioned links.
NEET UG 2022: Exam date
Candidates willing to appear in the exam must note that the NEET UG 2022 exam will be held on July 17, 2022. Other important dates in regard to the conduct of the exam have been mentioned below.
NEET UG 2022: Important dates
|NEET 2022 Event
|NEET 2022 Registration
|April 6, 2022
|Last date to apply
|May 6, 2022
|Last date to pay fee
|May 7, 2022
|Correction Window for NEET 2022 Applications
|To be announced later
|NEET 2022 Admit Card
|To be announced later
|NEET 2022 Exam Date
|July 17, 2022
|Duration of Exam
|200 Minutes (3 hours and 20 minutes)
|NEET 2022 Exam Timing
|2 PM to 5:20 PM
|NEET 2022 Results and Answer Key
|To be notified soon
Aspirants looking forward to appearing in the NEET UG exam 2022 are advised to take note of the aforementioned dates.
NEET UG 2022: Application fees
Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay an application fee amount of Rs 1,600. The amount has been fixed as Rs 1,500 for General EWS and OBE-NCL candidates and Rs 900 for SC/ST, PwD and Third gender candidates. In addition to this, candidates residing outside India will have to pay an amount of Rs 8,500 as the application fee.
NEET UG 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The National Medical Commission (NMC) has scrapped the upper age limit for candidates slated to appear in the NEET UG exam 2022. Earlier, the age limit was 25 years for General category candidates, while for the reserved category candidates, it was 30 years. Thus, there is no upper age limit criteria now.
NEET UG 2022: Steps to apply for the exam
Candidates are required to follow the stepwise procedure mentioned below in order to apply for the exam.
- Go to the official website of NEET at neet.nta.ac.in.
- Click on the link that reads 'Proceed to apply online for NEET UG 2022'. Register yourself on the website using credentials such as name, phone number and other details.
- You will receive a 6-digit OTP on your phone number. Login through the OTP and start filling in the application form details.
- A provisional NEET application number will be generated, which candidates need to preserve until the admission process gets over.
- Pay the application fees for the exam and download the filled form.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.