NEET UG 2022
- PC : My Rresult Plus
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET UG 2022 is scheduled to be conducted on July 17. Over 18 lakh candidates have registered to appear in the NEET UG 2022 for admissions in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS Courses. NEET UG Exam will be conducted across 500 cities in India and 14 cities outside the country.
The National Testing Agency, NTA has declared the NEET UG 2022 admit card at the official website @neet.nta.nic.in. The agency also released a list carrying the dress code, every candidate should follow while appearing for the NEET exam 2022.
NEET UG 2022: Dress code
- Candidates may dress casually and according to the weather.
- Open slippers and sandals with a little heel are allowed.
- Although applicants may dress according to custom or culture, they must be at the centre at least two hours before reporting time to allow for adequate inspection.
- Accessories or objects of religion (customary, cultural, or religious) are permitted as long as the applicants arrive at the testing location two hours before the exam to allow for thorough checking
- Jewellery is not permitted (other than as permitted by faith).
- It is forbidden to wear bulky clothing with many pockets and full sleeves.
- Shoes are not permitted, and the NTA has the authority to request that students take them off outside of the test site in accordance with the dress code.
- Sunglasses, watches (even analogue ones), hats, and other items are prohibited.
NEET UG 2022: Examination Information
Date of Examination: Sunday, 17 July, 2022
Duration of Examination: 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes)
Timing of Examination: 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM
NTA has planned to deliver NEET – 2022 Score Cards using Blockchain Technology along with IIT Kanpur, NIC & NeGD (DigiLocker) for delivering globally verified and tamper-proof scorecards. Using the issued Score Cards candidates can instantly prove the authenticity of the qualification. There will be Negative Marking for both Sections i.e. Section A and Section B. For Any issuie Details of Helpline Numbers and Emails are as follows 01169227700 and 011-40759000 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NEET UG will be held in a different medium
Yes, drawing from the National Education Policy (NEP), the NEET (UG) - 2022 will be conducted in Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu in addition to Hindi and English.