MPHJS 2022 Registration Begins
- PC : My Result Plus
The Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) has opened the registration window for MPHJS 2022 exam today on December 19, 2022. Candidates desirous of applying for the post of District judge- entry level will be able to register themselves till December 31, 2022.
The link to apply for the exam has been activated at mphc.gov.in.
MPHJS 2022: Eligibility Criteria
The candidates willing to apply for the exam should have attained the age of 35 years and should not be above 45 years of age, as on January 1, 2022.
In addition to this, the application should have worked as an advocate for a period of at least seven years, as on January 1, 2022. They shall also be required to produce the certificate of the competent authority.
MPHJS 2022: Registration Fee
Unreserved category candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs 977.02 as application fee. Reserved category candidates will be charged Rs 577.02 as the registration amount.
MPHJS 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates willing to apply for the said posts must take note of the detailed instructions provided below.
Link to official website: mphc.gov.in
- Go to the official website of MPHC at mphc.gov.in.
- Click on the tab that reads 'Recruitment/Result'.
- Then select the link to register for the exam.
- Register yourself on the website and sign in to the candidate portal.
- Fill in the form details, upload all documents and make payment of application fee.
- Submit all details and download the confirmation page. Print its hard copy for future references.