MPBSE 2023: MP Class 12 Board Exams Start Today; Timetable Change, Important Guidelines
- PC : MRP Graphics
MPBSE MP Board Exam 2023: The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) will be conducting the class 12th board exams starting today, i.e., March 02, 2023. Students can read the important guidelines for exam day here.
MPBSE MP Board Exam 2023: Important Details
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is going to conduct the class 10th and class 12th board exams from March 01 to April 05, 2023.
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) is going to conduct the class 12th board exams from today, i.e., March 02 to April 05, 2023.
Earlier, the MPBSE MP Board class 12th exams were scheduled to be held until April 01, but the MPBSE changed the exam schedule and the MP Board class 12th exams will now be held till April 05, 2023.
The students are advised to read the new timetable released by the MPBSE thoroughly.
A total of more than 18 lakh students will appear in the MPBSE MP Board Exam 2023. The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has chosen 7476 centres across the state for the exams. 965488 students out of 18 lakh+ belong to the Secondary Class (Class 10th) and the rest, 858623 belong to the Senior Secondary Class (Class 12th).
Students will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without their admit cards. The board chairperson has appealed to the candidates to thoroughly check their hall tickets and inform the board office immediately in case of any errors.
The students can download the Class 10th and 12th board examination timetable, including the subject code, date and time of the exam, from the official website of the MPBSE, mpbse.nic.in.
MPBSE MP Board Exam 2023: Important Guidelines
The students slated to appear in the MPBSE MP Board exams 2023 must go through the guidelines mentioned here before appearing in the exam:
- The students must report to the exam centre 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam. The exam will begin at 09:00 am.
- The candidate will have to carry a hard copy of the admit card along with a valid photo ID proof.
- The candidates must carry their own pens and stationery as per the board guidelines.
- No student will be allowed to carry mobile phones with GPS, electronic devices, study material, or other prohibited items to the exam centre.
- Strict adherence to COVID-appropriate behaviour is a must at all times at the exam centre.
Official Website: mpbse.nic.in.