MP PAT 2022 Registrations to Begin Soon
- PC : My Result Plus
MP PAT Registration 2022:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), the official examination conducting body for MP PAT 2022, will initiate the application process for the same from August 31. The official examination conducting body has released an official notification in this regard on its official website. Candidates who wish to apply for the exam can view the notification at peb.mp.gov.in.
MP PAT 2022: Important Dates
MP PAT 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- MP PAT 2022 Notification release date: August 18, 2022
- MP PAT 2022 Application commencement date: August 31, 2022
- MP PAT 2022 Application Deadline: September 14, 2022
Candidates who are desirous of applying for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Agriculture Test 2022 (MP PAT 2022) must take note of the eligibility criteria described below.
MP PAT 2022: Application Fee
- The candidates applying for BSc Agriculture, Horticulture and Btech agriculture should have passed their intermediate from a recognised board.
- They should also have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English as their main subjects.
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
General category applicants will be required to pay an amount of Rs 500 as the application fee. Meanwhile, the reserved category candidates shall be charged Rs 250 as the application fee amount.
MP PAT 2022: Exam Details
The MP PAT 2022 exam shall be conducted by MPPEB on October 15 and 16, 2022. The exam will unfold in two sessions: 9 am till 12 pm and 2 pm till 5 pm.
MP PAT 2022: Registration Steps
Candidates must refer to the step-by-step process mentioned below in order to apply for the exam successfully.
Link to official website: peb.mp.gov.in
- Log on to the official website of MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Click on the link to apply for the exam, which will be activated soon.
- The application form for the exam will be displayed on the screen.
- Proceed to fill the application form details.
- Next, upload the scanned images of all the necessary documents and submit the details.
- Pay the application fee and obtain a printout of the confirmation page for future references.