MPBSE Compartment Exam 2022: Registrations Begin today
- PC : My Result Plus
MP Board Notification 2022:
The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has initiated the registration process for MP Board Compartment Exams for students of Class 10 and 12 today on May 4, 2022. Students who are about to appear for the MP Board Class 10 and 12 supplementary exams can proceed with the registration process ongoing on the official website of MPBSE at mpbse.nic.in.
It is noteworthy that the MPBSE had announced about the conduct of compartment exams for Class 10 and 12 students, a short while after the declaration of the MP Board Exam result 2022.
For appearing in the MP Board Compartment Exams 2022, students are required to deposit a fee of Rs 350 per subject. In addition to this, the students will have to pay an amount of Rs 350 for two subjects and Rs 500 for four subjects. Payment is facilitated through the online mode through various methods such as Credit card, Debit card and Netbanking.
The step-by-step process is mentioned below for the students of Class 10 and 12 who are slated to appear in the MP Board Compartment Exam 2022.
MP Board Compartment Exams 2022: Steps to apply
- Log on to the official website of MPBSE at mpbse.nic.in or mpsos.mponline.gov.in.
- Click on the registration link for the MP Board Compartment Exams available on the homepage.
- Register yourself on the website and login through the generated credentials.
- Then proceed to fill the application form and select subjects for which you wish to appear.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the details.
- Print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.
For the convenience of the students, the direct link to apply for MP Board Compartment Exams 2022 has been provided below.
Apply for MP Board Compartment Exams 2022 here