KEAM 2022: Application Edit Window Opens
- PC : My Result Plus
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala, the official examination conducting body for KEAM 2022 exam, has initiated the application correction process for the same. Candidates who want to modify certain details in their KEAM 2022 application form can proceed to do so. The link to edit the application form details has been activated on the official website of CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
KEAM 2022: CEE Issues Memo to Certain Candidates
The candidates who had filled the application form for KEAM 2022 exam and have certain deficiencies in the documents uploaded by them, such as Photograph and Signature have been issued a memo by CEE. To check the error prevailing in the documents uploaded, one can log on to the official website of Kerala CEE and can check the 'memo details' after signing in to the candidate portal.
The deadline for both application form correction and rectifying defects in the scanned documents is June 10, 2022.
KEAM 2022: Details That Can Be Edited in the Application Form
Candidates can modify the following details in their KEAM 2022 application form.
- E-mail address
- Mobile number
- Aadhar Card number
- Date of birth
- Signature, photograph and thumb impression of the candidate
It must be noted that the changes in application form details can be made only in the online mode. In addition to this, no candidate will be allowed to modify details in KEAM 2022 application form after the deadline (June 10).
KEAM 2022: Steps to Edit Application Form Details
Candidates willing to make changes in the KEAM 2022 application form must adhere to the detailed instructions provided below.
- Visit the official website of CEE Kerala at cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link to edit KEAM 2022 application form, flashing on the homepage of the website.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials such as Application number and password, followed by the access code.
- Hit the 'Submit' button. The application form filled by you will appear on the screen.
- Make changes in the editable fields and preview all changes once.
- Submit all details and obtain a printout of the application form for further need.
Direct link to make changes in the KEAM 2022 application form has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Modify KEAM 2022 application form here
KEAM 2022: Admit Card
After the closure of the application correction window, the admit cards will be released soon for the candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the examination. It must be noted that those candidates who do not rectify the defects in the documents uploaded by them will not be issued the admit cards for the exam.
KEAM 2022: Exam date
The KEAM 2022 exam will take place on July 4, 2022, across the state. Through this exam, candidates will gain admission to courses such as BTech, BArch, Medical and Pharmacy courses.
Link to official website: cee.kerala.gov.in