Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application correction begins
- PC : My Result Plus
Karnataka PGCET 2022:
The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has initiated the application correction process for Karnataka PGCET 2022 exam on October 31. Candidates who have submitted their respective application forms will be able to make necessary changes in the same on the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka PGCET 2022: Application Correction Deadline
As per the official announcement, the candidates will be able to modify their respective application form details till November 2, 2022. No corrections shall be entertained after this.
Karnataka PGCET 2022: Details That Can Be Edited
Candidates will be able to change all the details in their respective application forms for PGCET 2022, except name, place, father's name, mother's name, date of birth etc.
Karnataka PGCET 2022: Steps to Fill Application Form
Candidates will be able to make changes in their respective application forms by following the detailed instructions provided below.
Karnataka PGCET 2022: What's Next?
- Visit the official website of KEA at kea.kar.nic.in.
- Choose the link to correct details in the application form.
- You will land on a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials and submit.
- Proceed to view the filled application form and make necessary changes.
- Review all changes and submit the details.
- Print its hard copy for future references.
As the next notification by the official examination conducting body, the KEA will release the hall ticket for the exam. Candidates slated to appear in the exam will be able to download the hall tickets from the official website of KEA.
Link to official website: kea.kar.nic.in