ICAI CA November 2022 Exam Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
ICAI CA November 2022:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is all set to hold the ICAI CA November 2022 exams from tomorrow, November 1 onwards. The final group exams will begin tomorrow, on November 1, while the intermediate group exams will commence from November 2, 2022 onwards.
ICAI CA November 2022: Exam mode
The ICAI CA November 2022 exams shall take place in the offline mode at as many as 290 exam centers across the country. The exams will also be held overseas at eight exam centers in Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Kuwait, Bahrain, Dubai, Kathmandu, Thimphu and Doha.
ICAI CA November 2022: Exam Guidelines
Candidates must abide by the guidelines for the conduct of CA Final and Intermediate exams, to avoid any hassles.
Link to official website: icai.org
- Candidates registered to appear in the CA Intermediate and final exams must necessarily carry their respective hall tickets to the exam center, along with a valid government issued photo ID proof.
- They must report to the exam center at least 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the exam.
- No candidate must use calculators, mobile phones or other digital devices inside the exam hall.
- The medium of the exam is bilingual (English and Hindi). Candidates can choose either of the two for appearing in the exam.
- 15 minutes extra shall be provided to the candidates to go through the exam question paper.
- All candidates must adhere to Covid-appropriate behavior at all times inside the exam hall.
- Candidates will be allowed to leave the exam hall only once the examination concludes.