ICAI CA May Exams 2022: Application process ends today
- PC : My Result Plus
ICAI CA Exam 2022:
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) will be shutting down the registration window for the ICAI CA Exam 2022 today, on March 30, 2022. Notably, the exams are scheduled to be held in May-June. Candidates desirous of registering for the exam can proceed to the application process ongoing at icai.org. The registrations are open for all the three courses- Foundation, Intermediate and Final courses. The application window will remain functional till 11:59 pm tonight.
As the registration process for the ICAI CA Exam 2022 was extended on March 26, the candidates applying after the said date will be required to pay a late fee of Rs 600, alongside registration fees. The official notice issued by ICAI in this regard read, "The ICAI has decided to extend the application deadline for Chartered Accountants Foundation, Intermediate, Final and Post Qualification course".
Apart from this, the application process is also underway for the ICAI Post Qualification course: International taxation- Assessment Test (INTT-AT). The simple steps to apply for both the exams have been mentioned below for the reference of the candidates.
ICAI CA Exam 2022: Steps to apply
- Log on to the official website of ICAI at icai.org.
- Register yourself on the website first and then login using your generated credentials.
- Then click on the link that reads, "ICAI CA May Exam 2022- Application form". The form will appear on the screen.
- Start filling in the application form details and upload all documents in the prescribed format. Proceed to pay the application fee in the online mode and click on 'Submit'.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain a printout of the form for future references.