ICAI CA December Exams 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI CA December exams has started from Sunday, 05th December 2021. As per the schedule, the final exam will be conducted on December 20, 2021. ICAI has issued guidelines for CA Foundation, CA Intermediate and CA Final examinations. For more information regarding CA exams, candidates can also visit the official website icai.org.
The CA December session 2021 exams are being conducted in offline mode from 05th December in more than 190 districts of India. Candidates must know that it is mandatory to carry the admit card to the examination centre. Failure to do so will not allow them to appear in the examination. Along with the admit card, candidates also need to carry valid ID proof to the centre. Candidates can download the admit card from the official website icai.org if they have not downloaded it till now.
In the case where candidates test positive for COVID-19 or Omicron, they will be allowed to opt-out of these examinations. However, for this, the candidates will have to submit a valid RT-PCR report confirming that the candidate has tested positive. After submission of the RT-PCR report, if the institute approves it, candidates will be provided with the option to re-appear for these examinations, but at a later date.
Also Read: ICAI CA Admit Card 2021 for December Session Exam Out, Download with Direct Link
Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates are allowed to carry their own sanitiser, face shield, personal water bottle to the centre.
- The candidates will have to follow the COVID-19 prevention protocol like wearing a face mask and maintaining social distance at all times.
- Candidates will have to show their health status on the Aarogya Setu app at the examination centre.
- Candidates must ensure to reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the reporting time.
- The exam will start at 1 pm and will continue till 4 pm. Do not indulge in any unfair practice during the examination.
- CA Exam 2021 will consist of 7 papers.
- These include accounting, business law, ethics and communication, cost accounting and financial management, taxation, advanced accounting, audit and assurance, information technology and strategic management.
- The questions in the exam will be available in both Hindi and English languages.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.