- PC : My Result Plus
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the exam date for Range Forest Officer (Main) Written Exam-2021. As per the schedule released, the exam will commence on 22nd December 2021. Only those candidates are eligible to appear in the Main Examination, who have qualified the Preliminary Examination.
The official notification said, “Apropos Commission's press note dated 03-11-2021 under which the tentative schedule for Range Forest Officer (Main) Written Examination-2021 was notified. Now, all the provisionally recruited candidates for the said posts are hereby informed that the Range Forest Officer (Main) Written Examination-2021 will be held from 22-12-2021 at Shimla.”
The commission will soon upload the subject wise date sheet on the official website. The e-admit cards of the candidates indicating their name, roll, examination centre and instructions to the candidates will be uploaded on the official website of the Commission and will be available soon at hppsconline.hp.gov.in.
HP Range Forest Officer Main Exam Admit Card 2021: How to Download
The candidates are required to follow the steps given below to check and download the admit card.
- Candidates visit the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- On the home page, look for the Mains Admit Card link (to be activated only after the release of the result).
- Candidates will be redirected to another page where they have to enter their registration number and date of birth.
- The mains admit card will be displayed on the screen, check and download the admit card.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for future use.
The candidates are hereby informed that it is mandatory to carry the hall ticket to the examination centre along with a valid identity card. Failure to do so will not allow them to appear in the examination. The candidates who will be able to clear the Mains exam will be called for the final or interview round. For detailed information please visit the official website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc or contact on telephone number 0177-2624313 and toll-free number 1800- 180-8004.