HBSE Compartment Exam Admit Card 2022 Release Date July 21
- PC : My Result Plus
HBSE Compartment Exam 2022:
The Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) will release the hall tickets for HBSE Compartment Exam 2022 on July 21. The board will issue the hall tickets in the online mode for both Class 10 and Class 12 students. Post release, the students will be able to download the same from the official website of BSEB at bseh.org.in.
HBSE Compartment Exam 2022: Credentials Required to Download Hall Ticket
Once the admit cards are issued in the digital format, students will be able to access them by entering the following details.
- Roll number for the exam
- Date of birth
After downloading the hall tickets, students must check for the accuracy of the details mentioned on it, like name, signature, personal details, exam details etc. Any discrepancies in the same must be brought to the notice of the board officials by July 26, 2022.
In addition to this, the students must also paste their recent coloured passport size photograph on the hard copy of the hall ticket.
HBSE Compartment Exam 2022: Procedure to Download Hall Ticket
Class 10 and Class 12 students must take note of the detailed instructions mentioned below in order to download their respective hall tickets.
HBSE Compartment Exam 2022: Details
- Go to the official website of BSEH at bseh.org.
- Click on the relevant link to download the HBSE Compartment admit card 2022.
- Then choose the standard (X/XII) for which you want to download the admit card.
- You will be taken to a new login page. Enter your valid login credentials and hit the 'Submit' button.
- The hall ticket will appear on the screen. Check the accuracy of all details mentioned on it and download it on your device.
- Obtain its hard copy for future references.
The Haryana board compartment exams 2022 will be conducted on July 31 for both Class 10 and Class 12 students. A total of 34, 374 students of Class 10 will appear in the exams, while the count stands at 25, 136 for Class 12.
Link to official website: