GPAT 2023 Registrations Ending Today: How to Apply
- PC : MRP Graphics
GPAT 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the application process for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 today, March 13, 2023, on its official website. The eligible candidates can apply for the GPAT 2023 at the official website, gpat.nta.nic.in.
GPAT 2023 Registration: Important Details
The candidates can apply for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2023 until 05:00 pm, today, March 13, 2023, they will be able to pay the GPAT 2023 exam fee until 11:50 pm.
The last date to apply for the GPAT 2023 was earlier, on March 06, 2023. However, the last date to apply for the GPAT 2023 was extended by the NTA to March 13, 2023.
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national-level entrance exam for admissions into master's programmes in pharmacy conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
After the application window closes today, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will allow the candidates to make corrections to their application forms from March 14 to March 16, 2023.
The GPAT 2023 exam date has not been announced yet by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The candidates are advised to visit the official NTA website regularly for further updates.
GPAT 2023: How to Apply
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for the GPAT 2023:
- Log on to the official website of GPAT, gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Registration Link for GPAT 2023’
- Now fill out the application form by entering the details asked for and uploading the documents requested.
- Pay the required fee and complete the registration process.
- Download the completed application form and save it to your device.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Official Website: gpat.nta.nic.in.