- PC : My Result Plus
Indian Institute of Science has released the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE 2024). Candidates can check on the official website gate2024.iisc.ac.in and goaps.iisc.ac.in.
The process of filling the form consists preliminary registration, upload documents and payment of registration fee. Application fee for women candidate/SC/ST/PWD is Rs. 900 and General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1800. Registration fee can be paid in online mode only.
Application form will be available till 29 September. GATE 2024 exam will be conducted in computer-based test (CBT) mode for a duration of 3 hours. Exam will be held on February 3, 4, 10, and 11.
How to apply for GATE 2024
1. Visit on the official website gate2024.iisc.ac.in.
2. Click on the link GATE 2024 registration.
3. Upload all the documents to complete the registration.
4. Log in again and add basic and academic details.
5. Pay the registration fee and submit.