GATE 2023: Application Edit Window Closes Soon
- PC : My Result Plus
The Indian Institute of technology, Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) is all set to shut down the application edit window for GATE 2023 exam today on November 14, 2022. Candidates willing to modify details in their respective application forms for GATE 2023 will be able to do the same on the official website of GATE at gate.iitk.ac.in.
GATE 2023: Details That Can be Edited
Several details in the GATE 2023 application form can be edited without paying an additional fee. However, some other details such as category, gender or GATE paper will be changed only after payment of a requisite fee amount.
GATE 2023: What's Next?
After the closure of the application edit window, the official examination conducting body will issue the admit card for the candidates in the online mode. The admit cards shall be published on the official website of GATE 2023 on January 3, 2023.
Candidates will mandatorily be required to carry their respective hall tickets to the examination center for verification purposes.
GATE 2023: Steps to Edit Application Form
Candidates must go through the simple steps mentioned below in order to download the hall ticket for the exam.
Link to official website: gate.iitk.ac.in
- Log on to the official website of GATE 2023 at gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Sign in to the candidate portal through your valid login credentials.
- Post login, access the application form for GATE 2023.
- Make changes in all the necessary fields and submit the details.
- Download the edited application form on your device.
- Print its hard copy for future references.