DU Exams 2021
- PC : My Result Plus
Delhi University has released the exam schedule for undergraduate, postgraduate students. According to the official notification, UG, PG examination of semesters 3, 4, 5 and 7 will be conducted in DU Open Book Format (OBE). These exams will start on November 30, 2021. More details along with the date sheet are available on the official website - du.ac.in.
As per the official notification, Delhi University Exam 2021 for Semester 3, 4, 5, 7 will be conducted in online mode. These exams will also be conducted for the required repeaters of semesters 1, 3 and 5 and alumni of all UG, PG courses.
DU Exams 2021: Important Dates
- Commencement of Exams for Semester 3, 4, 5, 7- November 30, 2021
- Release Date of the Date Sheet- First Week of November 2021
- Deadline for completing practical exams- December 14, 2021
Delhi University Exam 2021 for Sem 3, 4, 5 & 7: Important Points
- These exams will be conducted in open-book format and online mode for UG, PG courses.
- Students who are part of the courses offered by the School of Open Learning, SOL and Non-Collegiate Women's Education Board, NCWEB should also take note of these dates as this notification is applicable to them as well.
- The examination will be conducted every day in two sessions, including Sundays with gaps where necessary.
- Each paper will be of 3 hours duration. If the duration of any exam varies, it will be updated in the date sheet.
- Students have been allowed to write these exams from a 'place of their convenience'. However, while filling the exam form, they have to select a valid option.
- All practical examinations, viva-voce, viva, moot court, apprenticeship etc. must be completed by December 14, 2021.
- For viva voice or moot court, teachers can use Skype or any other app they find suitable. Even for apprenticeships and internships, students are allowed to choose online activities or activities that can be done from home.
- DU will conduct practical exams for UG students in an online mode. For this, the teacher has to give an assignment to a student with a deadline and submit it online.
- The final evaluation of dissertations done by UG, PG students will be based on the written assignments submitted.