CUET PG 2022 Registration Date Extended till July 4
- PC : My Result Plus
CUET PG 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA), the official examination conducting body for CUET PG 2022, has extended the deadline to apply for the exam on June 18, 2022. As per the official notification released in regard to the extension of the application process for CUET PG 2022, the final date to apply is July 4, 2022 now. Candidates still unregistered for the post graduate entrance examination can visit the official website at cuet.nta.nic.in to register for the exam.
CUET PG 2022: Contents of the Official Notification
The official notice released by NTA, which aimed to inform about the extension of the registration deadline, stated, 'It is hereby informed that the final date for filling and submitting the application forms for CUET PG 2022 has been extended till July 4, 2022. This step has been taken keeping in view the numerous representations received from the applicants for the extension of the application date.' The notice also mentions that the final date to pay the application form fee is July 5, 2022.
Direct link to official notification has been provided herewith.
Check official notification here.
CUET PG 2022: What After Registration Window Closure?
Once the application window shuts down for the exam on July 4, 2022, the official examination conducting body will initiate the process of application form correction. The facility to edit the application forms will begin on July 6, 2022 and will remain functional till July 8 (11:50 pm). Those candidates who are willing to make changes to their respective application forms will be able to edit the details in the same till the said date. The aforementioned information has also been described in the official notification.
CUET PG 2022: Application Fee
The category-wise application fee amounts required to be paid by the candidates have been mentioned below.
Rs 800 for upto 3 papers and Rs 200 each for every additional paper.
CUET PG 2022: Detailed Instructions to Register for Exam
- General-EWS and OBC-NCL: Rs 600 for 3 papers and Rs 150 each for every additional paper.
- SC/ST/Third gender candidates: Rs 550 for 3 papers and Rs 150 each for every additional paper applied for.
- PwBD candidates: Rs 500 for upto 3 papers and Rs 150 each for every additional paper applied for.
Candidates desirous of registering for the post graduate entrance examination are required to take note of the simple steps mentioned below.
Link to official website: cuet.nta.nic.in
- Log on to the official website of CUET PG at cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link located on the homepage of the website which reads 'Registration for CUET PG 2022 is Live now'.
- Post this, you will be redirected to a new window.
- Register yourself, if new on the website. Login through the credentials, if already registered. Proceed to fill the application form details.
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format and preview the application form once.
- Submit all details and download the application form on your device. Also, print a copy of the confirmation page for future references.