CSIR UGC NET 2022 Application Window Closes Today
- PC : My Result Plus
CSIR UGC NET 2022:
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to deactivate the application link for CSIR UGC NET 2022 today on August 17. Candidates who have still not applied for the exam and wish to register themselves must do the same by 5 pm today. The link to fill the application form is active at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
CSIR UGC NET 2022: Application Fee Payment Window
It must be noted that today, August 17 is the last day to make payment of application fee for the CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam. The window to make payment of the application fee will remain open till 11:50 pm today. Thus, candidates must pay the application fee within the stipulated time.
CSIR UGC NET 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must hold a post-graduate degree in the Science stream to be eligible to apply for the CSIR UGC NET 2022 exam.
Along with this, an age limit has been set for the candidates looking forward to be appointed as Junior Research Fellows (JRFs), which is 28 years. However, there are no such constraints for lectureship/assistant professor posts.
CSIR UGC NET 2022: Guide to Apply for the Exam
Candidates must refer to the stepwise process mentioned below in order to fill the application form for the exam.
- Go to the official website of CSIR at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the exam registration link flashing on the homepage of the website.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Key in your valid login credentials.
- Submit the details. Now proceed to fill the application form for the exam.
- Make payment of application fee and submit the filled details.
- Download the confirmation page and obtain a printout of the same for future references.
Direct link to apply for the exam has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Click here to apply for CSIR UGC NET 2022
CSIR UGC NET 2022: Exam Date
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will hold the CSIR UGC NET 2022 exams from September 16 till September 19, 2022. The 3-hour long exam will be conducted as a Computer-based test and multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
Link to official website: csirnet.nta.nic.in