COMEDK UGET 2022 Registrations extended
- PC : My Result Plus
COMEDK UGET 2022:
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has extended the application window for COMEDK UGET 2022. According to the official notification released by the examination conducting body, applications can now be submitted till May 14. The link to the application form is available on the official website of COMEDK at comedk.org.
Notably, the application window was earlier slated to shut down today, on May 2, 2022.
COMEDK UGET 2022: Important Dates
COMEDK UGET 2022: Application fee
|Beginning of online application form
||March 14, 2022
|Last date to fill the online application form
||May 2, 2022
|Last date for correction in details
||May 16, 2022
|COMEDK UGET exam date
||June 19, 2022
Candidates belonging to all categories are required to pay an amount of Rs 1500 as the application fee. Apart from this, 18% GST and convenience charges shall also apply.
COMEDK UGET 2022: Steps to fill application form
Candidates desirous of applying for the exam must abide by the following steps in order to submit their respective applications successfully.
- Registration: Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET at comedk.org and generate your login credentials.
- Login to the website: Through the generated credentials, login to the website and proceed to fill the application form.
- Upload documents: The scanned copies of all documents need to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- Application fee payment: Complete the application fee payment process in the online mode through available options such as Netbanking, Credit card or debit card.
- Print the application form: Download the filled application form and confirmation page. Also, obtain their hard copies for future references.