BPSC 67th CCE Prelims Exam Day Guidelines
- PC : My Result Plus
BPSC 67th CCE Prelims:
The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) is all set to conduct the BPSC 67th CCE Preliminary exam on September 30. Ahead of the exam, the candidates must follow the guidelines to be adhered to, during the course of the exam.
BPSC 67th CCE Prelims: Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The BPSC 67th CCE Prelims exam will comprise questions of General studies, carrying 150 marks in total. The exam will last for a duration of 2 hours. The prelims exam will only be of qualifying nature. The candidates who are declared qualified in the preliminary exam will be eligible to appear for the Mains exam.
After the completion of the Mains exam, the qualified candidates shall be called for the interview round.
BPSC 67th CCE Prelims: Exam Guidelines
Ahead of the exam, the BPSC has issued an important notice for the candidates on its official website, which contains guidelines for the candidates.
Link to official website: bpsc.bih.nic.in
- As the exam is slated to begin from 12 pm, the candidates will be required to report at 11 am, i.e. an hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- All candidates must mandatorily carry the hard copy of the BPSC 67th CCE Prelims admit card, along with a valid government issued photo ID proof for verification purposes.
- The candidates must necessarily fill the question booklet series and roll number in the space provided carefully, failing to do which will result in the rejection of OMR sheets by the Commission.
- Malpractices such as cheating, copying etc will not be tolerated and shall attract the cancellation of candidature.
- No candidate must possess items such as mobile phones, earphones, tablets, bluetooth devices, digital watches or other study material such as books, notebooks, blank paper sheets etc inside the exam hall.
- All candidates must necessarily abide by the Covid-appropriate behaviour at all times at the exam centre.