Bihar Board 12th Exam 2022
- PC : Amar Ujala
The Bihar board 12th exam 2022 is scheduled to be conducted from 1st February by the Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB. The admit card for the examination has already been released on 16th January 2022. The admit card can only be downloaded by the school heads. The candidates who haven’t yet collected the hard copy of the admit card from their respective schools are advised to do it soon.
The exam will be conducted from 1st February to 14th February 2022 by following all the safety measures of COVID-19. As per the media reports, this year, a total of 13,45,939 candidates are all set to appear for the Bihar board 12th exam 2022. There is hardly any time left for the commencement of the examination. Along with the passing days, the anxiety of the students is also increasing. All the students who are going to appear for the Bihar Board 12th Exam 2022 should go through some exam preparation tips mentioned below.
- Performance Evaluation: The candidates must analyze their performance while solving model papers. They should understand which subject or question is taking more time and which one is getting solved faster. This will help the students in solving the Bihar Board Exam 2022 questions in a more efficient way.
- Practice: The candidates are advised to practice previous year’s question papers and model papers. This will help them in understanding the pattern of the question paper and its difficulty level. Candidates must get an overall idea of the Bihar Board exam questions before appearing for the final exam.
- Solve Questions Smartly: The candidates while solving the question must remember to solve the easy questions at the very first moment. The easy questions won’t take much time to solve and the candidates will get a conceptual idea of the topic.
- Revision: The candidates appearing for the Bihar Board 12th Exam 2022 must start the revision part as soon as possible. The process of revision helps the students to gather the fundamentals of the subject at one place. It also increases the memory or remembering power of the students.
- Last-Minute Panic: The students must not get last minute anxiety due to the fear of exam. It reduces the memory power and the student may forget the topics he/she learned a while ago. Keeping calm at the exam hall and solving the questions according to the difficulty level is the key to crack the exam with a good score.